The electromagnetic compatibility of products can be tested in regards to radiated interference and their resistance to interference. Most common EMC tests are, as follows:
a) Measuring emissions in terms of:
- interference induced by the applied voltage
- radio interference emitted
- interference power
- harmonic currents
b) Tests for resistance against electromagnetic influences:
- Electrostatic discharge
- Electromagnetic fields
- Speed pulses
- Conducted electromagnetic interference
- Power frequency magnetic field
- Interruption of and changes to the power supply.
Get help with the EMC compliance testing of your product by contacting us at email@example.com. We partner with several accredited EU test centres that can provide affordable and on-time testing services.