- Electrical safety: the product doesn't cause electrical shocks if used within its specified range.
- Mechanical safety: the product is stable and cannot harm the user.
- Thermal safety: the electrical device doesn't catch fire and harm the user, and its components work within their thermal range.
- Chemical safety: there aren't any chemical materials that can lead to any danger for the user.
- Radiation safety: the electrical product doesn't emit any dangerous light and/or (non) ionising radiation.
Get help with the LVD compliance testing of your product by getting in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We partner with several accredited European test houses, each of which can provide affordable and on-time testing services.