What to include in the Declaration of Conformity?
CE Check website
- Name and address of the manufacturer/importer issuing the declaration.
- Identification of the product (name, type number or model number, as well as all relevant additional information, such as serial number).
- Reference in an exact, complete and clearly defined manner to the applicable directives, which the CE compliance is declared to.
- The harmonized standards/methods used to verify that the product complies with the requirements of the directives. These must also be exactly, completely and clearly defined
- The date of issue of the declaration, signature, and title of CEO or equivalent.
- A declaration that the manufacturer/representative party bears the sole responsibility that the product complies with relevant directives.
- Name, address and identification number of any Notified or third-party bodies involved in the assessment of conformity
- Name and address of the person or organization within EU in possession of the technical documentation.